Category filter applied
Tuesday, 29 October 2019
The aluminium recycling industry is increasingly important to the UK’s economy in terms of manufacturing, protecting the environment, and more. Read on for more detail in this special ASM Metal Recycling guide to aluminium, covering everything you need to know on the subject.
Friday, 30 November 2018
Not only is lead a recyclable metal, it possesses some of the highest recycling rates of all materials commonly used today. In fact, more lead is now produced through recycling than mining.
Tuesday, 28 August 2018
WEEE Recycling has become an increasingly vital part of the waste and recycling industry. This guide, by ASM Metal Recycling, explains everything you need to know on the subject.
Monday, 18 June 2018
How much do we really know about the metal recycling world? A competitive and established industry spanning the entire globe, it’s quite a complex subject. However, there are a lot of statistics out there worth highlighting, especially to show the sheer value that metal recycling as a whole brings to the world.
Friday, 18 May 2018
Major changes were made to the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 1964 in 2013, with legislation revised to create a new criminal offence. Under the current law:
The aim of the change in regulations was to cut down metal theft – a low-risk, high reward enterprise for many criminals and less-than-scrupulous dealers.
Previous 5 entries | Page 1 of 7 | Next 5 entries
- All about aluminium recycling
- Guide to tyre recycling UK
- Can lead be recycled?
- WEEE Recycling Guide
- The World of Metal Recycling: The Facts
- Scrap metal for cash: the law
- Why is it better to recycle copper?
- How is the UK scrap metal industry today?
- What is a metal scrap yard?
- What is commercial waste?
- 4 top tips for businesses undergoing a site clearance
- How to classify the different types of waste your business produces
- Understanding Grades of Copper Scrap
- Metal recycling guide
- New gold recycling introduced to WEEE